Had a good long weekend last week? Great CNY celebration and a good time to getaway hey…save some annual leave to come to New Zealand okayyy… hehe
We had a long weekend here too… It’s public holiday to celebrate Waitangi Day… a bit of history summary of Waitangi… Treaty was signed that made New Zealand part of the British Empire, guaranteed Māori rights to their land and gave Māori the rights of British subjects…The day was first officially commemorated in 1934, and it has been a public holiday since 1974....
No need to talk so long la kan cause not everyone gets very excited when it comes to history.. haha
I won't write much this time...Just short and sweet tips...the rest...Let the pictures make you fall in love with all the beautiful flowers...hehe
Technically spring starts from September to November…however the sign of spring starts from August and it continues even in summer… you can see the colourful spring along your road trip or any park you go…they definitely won’t disappoint you… to those “dalam hati ada taman people” here’s for you….
Beautiful quote to remember..."A flower does not think of competing with the flower next to it...it just blooms"
Blooming time to plan your trip to New Zealand...
Choose which flowers you wanna see...if all then you need to camp here for a couple of months...haha
- Magnolia – mid August till early September
- Daffodil – early September till end September
- Cherry Blossom (Sakura) – mid September till early October
- Tulip – early October till end October
- Roses – mid November to January
- Hydrangeas - end November till end December
- Lavender - end December till early February
- Lake Tekapo (South) - gives you a backdrop that doesn't even look real (crazy beautiful...macam painting)... By late spring the lupins flower, and with the backdrop of the Southern Alps and the super blue lake; it is a photographer’s dream. The night’s sky here is perfect for stargazing.
- Hagley Park, Christchurch (South) - famous central Rose Garden.
- Rangitata River, Canterbury (South) - Adventure people time for water rafting after a cold winter ends... Getting the snow melt from the Southern Alps, now is the time to ride the rapids.
- Hamilton Gardens (North) - best seen in spring. Stroll through 5 country themed gardens.
- Rotorua (North) - tulip lovers here's where you want to visit... and outdoor lovers best time to swing the zipline through the forest.
- Cornwall Park (North) - cherry blossoms look like pink gems dangling on top of you... great family time for picnic under the blooming trees.
- Hobbiton Village, Matamata (North) - LOTR fans sure don't want to miss this...but of all seasons...I personally would say Spring will be the best time to visit for great pictures.
haha...betulll tak tipu...
Contact Ikhlas Tours to help you plan your blooming journey... save your time and energy and let Ikhlas Tours do all the booking for ground transportation and accommodation for you... best deals to fit your wish list and budget
I really thank Allah for sending me to this beautiful land to witness His magically beautiful creations, and that what motivates me to write and share with you...hopefully it helps you plan when the opportunity comes...make your dreams to reality and don't just sit and keep dreaming...